Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Weekend

We had an eventful Valentines Weekend! Here is what happened.

Not what you would expect on Valentines weekend, but M- and I spent one of those days pulling electrical wire through our basement walls. We were getting lots done too until I got something in my eye. I wasn't even doing anything. I had just pulled some wire and needed a little break. I sat down and something jumped from my saftey glasses in to my eye. I then jumped up and ran into the bathroom and stuck my head in the sink trying to get the offending bit of stuff out of my eye. M- was very helpful as I tried to get it out, he brought me eye drops and some tissue. The something in my eye finally got out, although we never saw what it was. My poor eye was pretty sore after, but is all better now. But we did manage to get some good work done downstairs.

On Valentines day M- made me dinner. It was awesome. One of our favorites Sticky Chicken.
All I did was set the table. It was great.

We even found a bottle of Apple-Lignon berry sparkling juice. It was pretty tasty.
It was an excellent dinner and a very nice weekend.



1 comment:

Doug and Michele said...

Sorry about your eye - I hate when that kind of stuff happens. I love dinners at home - they are usually the best anyway!