Sunday, May 2, 2010

2nd Annual Great Britain Party

We held our 2nd Annual Great Britain Party. We just get together with my family and celebrated a place that we all love.



This year we had Shepards Pie, green salad, fruit,chocolate milk, bread sticks and Sticky Toffee Pudding. Speaking of which my sister in-law made me this awesome pitcher just for Sticky Toffee Pudding sauce. I was so thrilled. Look at the craftsmanship! We had a good time, visiting and playing "Pass the Parcel". I even played a couple tunes on my practice chanter. It was a very fun evening.


3 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

Thanks for the fun party! We love this new tradition!! You are a fabulous hostess. Fun games - good food - great company - LOVE IT! Thanks for making some fun memories for all of us!
P.S. I am so glad you like the pitcher :)

Dave and Natalie said...

I love the chocolate milk...is Great Britan where that tradition for the "W" family came from :) Cute blog (this is Michele's sister by the way)

Carol said...

Thanks for the fun party and great times.
I borrowed your photos for my blog. I hope that's okay. If not I'll take them down.
thanks again!