During our time of construction our refrigerator went bananas. It decided that it would simply stop. Nothing starts your day out right like pouring milk on your cereal only to find with the first spoonful that it has gone bad. Fridges are important, because as much as a cooler will keep things chilled, they are no means a fridge. So we went to the local home improvement store and got a fridge, they were having a promotion and said they would deliver and set up the next day. Yea for us!.... until we went up to pay for it.
We then got the run around, "we can't deliver it the next day" "how would Sunday work for delivery" "umm, who said you could have it the next day" How about the giant sign in your store.
I got so mad that I had to walk around the outside of the store. M ended up working it out and we borrowed someones truck and we got our fridge installed by ourselves. But I wasn't satisfied, I called their national customer service hot line and let some poor help desk person have it. She was very nice, and the store manager even called to apologize, which is nice, but not enough to ever have me buy another appliance from them. What a fiasco!
1 comment:
What a pain!
Sour milk is nasty and so are sour store employees.
I'm glad you guys were able to get a new one and get it installed. Even if you had to do it yourselves.
Post a Comment