We have this really great apple tree in our backyard, the only problem is it likes to grow into our power lines. Our City has a program if you call they will come take a look and then trim if necessary. Well our tree was at it again so the other day I called our City and this is how it went,
City Worker (CW): This is your city how can I help you?
Me: Yes, I need to speak to someone in the tree triming progam.
CW: I can help you with that, we'll come take a look.
Me: Okay, do you need my address?
CW: Nope.
Me: (not understanding) you don't need my adress?
CW: We know where all the apple trees are in the City.
Me : (somewhat stupified) umm.... Okay
CW: Can I help you with anything else.
Me: I don't think so.
CW: Have a good day, Goodbye.
Impressive right. I just wished they had the power when it came to plowing the streets in the Winter, "Don't worry, we know all the streets that need plowing"
2 comments:
Ahhh good times! Good Times!
So I wonder how long it will take them to go and visit ALL OF THE TREEs in our town and then finally find the right one?
And I'm wondering if we should have registered with the city our two apple trees we planted this spring.
HAHA, the life of the McConkies!
Post a Comment