A few weeks ago we went to the Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City. We saw the Secret Garden. The play wasn't really like the book, (a little odd in places), but it was still fun. The pre-show or the greenshow they have outside was a blast though. I definetly want to go back but next time I'm going to see Shakespeare in the cool outside "globe" theatre.
This is M__ pointing at some more decor around the yard with his "I'm not walking through another spider web" stick
It wasn't that bad of a place, it was just weird.
It was clean, but odd.
The breakfast was okay, but not great.
Just a weird little quirky place
Things that aren't so quirky
1-Cedar City has a fun antiques shop on the corner of 200 N and Main.
Great selection and good prices.
2-The drug store on Main has a soda fountain with lots of tasty things.
Try the ironport, you'll like it
No comments:
Post a Comment