Thursday, September 9, 2010

Broadway Fun

M and I went and saw the Lion King the other weekend. It was so good. I wish that I had been feeling better though to fully enjoy it. But it was still fantastic.
M took me out to eat in SLC, which was very fun, and then we saw the play. The puppet/costumes were so cool. I don't know how people come up with this kind of stuff. My favorite parts were the very beginning when the animals come to pride rock, and when the wildabeasts stampede. It was so fun, some of the animals came right past us down the aisle. There was a baby elephant that had the cutest little girl as the puppeteer. M loved the big giraffes that walked across the stage. It was also very cool when Mufasa comes back in the sky to talk to Simba, I don't know how they did it, but it was cool. Simba is talking to the monkey and the background is all sparkly and then all of a sudden the sparkly pieces start to move and the next thing you know there is this giant lion's head. It was cool.
It was so much fun, and I'm so glad that M spoiled me and took me to see it.

No comments: