I always like getting fun new and exciting things here are some of my new favorites.
Fun things that are actually from China. My sister and her crew went over to China in December and look at the fun. Who doesn't like books and cookies. The book is so much fun, it's fun trying to guess which characters mean what.
M got me this book for Christmas. This is a coffee- (sorry, hot cocoa?) table book that was written by my favorite recording artist. Plus it came all the way from Nova Scotia. The box it came in was great, it had a hand written label. You just don't see that anymore. It has great pictures of Nova Scotia and makes me want to go to Nova Scotia even more. M and I are going to see MacMaster in concert in April because she's coming to PC. Hazaa!
Then M got this for me the other day. This is little Nipper the ladybug. He is so cute and you can fill up his tummy with candy. M asked me how I knew it was a "He" and I said 'look at his eyes; girls don't look that mischievous' But it is so cute. I love it when M spoils me with little things.
I didn't have a picture but I loved the movie Tangled too. It's my new fave as well.
I didn't have a picture but I loved the movie Tangled too. It's my new fave as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment