Saturday, May 28, 2011

MacMaster Leahy Concert

M took me to see one of my favorite music artists awhile ago (I haven't blogged lately; shame on me). This is Natalie MacMaster and Donell Leahy (married). They are fantastic fiddle players, and I just can't get enough of their music. Their albums are my favorite, but to see them live is awesome. When you watch their show it's like you're hanging out at your friends house and they're just there playing and showing off.



I was lucky enough to get a picture and autographs.


Do you ever think about what you're going to say to someone you really admire? I have; but it still sounded way lame. I just thanked them for sharing their talents and their music really helped keep me motivated when I was sick. M told me that I didn't sound like a blundering idiot, so I guess it was okay. It was a great show and if you get the chance you should go.

No comments: