Sunday, April 10, 2011

R.I.P

The day has finally come. The hair dryer that my Mom bought for me in 1993 has finally died. It was a sad moment last night when I plugged it in and nothing happened. I even tried plugging it in to other outlets, but to no avail. It was finally time to get a new one. But it's okay, it had a long a good life.


(I thought about posting a picture of it, but it's a little gross. You can imagine all the layers of haircare products caked on, Bleck!)

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to such an old and trusted friend.

I had one that went out in a blaze of glory.....I drying my hair but not looking in the mirror. I thought, "I smell smoke." then I looked in the mirror and flames were shooting out of the back of the dryer.
I was glad it wasn't the 80's and I wasn't spraying hairspray while blowdrying... that could have been very bad.