Some of you may have not had much experience with liquid nails before; it's this REALLY sticky kind of glue/caulk stuff, and I mean it's REALLY sticky and pretty much permanent.
I was using liquid nails to apply a metal plate to some cement (trying to cover and old dryer hole in the side of our house). It was easy enough, if you paid attention. My problem is I wasn't paying attention. The metal plate I was holding against the wall slid a little and my fingers went right into the glue. No, I didn't glue my fingers together! I did however glue my finger nails to my fingers, at least for 30 minutes. I know what you are thinking, 'you're finger nails are already attached', which I would reply 'yes, but not to the very top of your nails'. So it made things interesting for awhile, but it eventually came off.
1 comment:
Well I think you're on to something there. After peeling tomatoes today the underneath part of my nails are a nasty reddish orange and I'm wishing I would have glued them to my fingers before I started.
Post a Comment