Sunday, June 13, 2010

Moab a Smash Hit

Besides having tons of fun with our friends we did have a slight bit of misfortune. We went for a scenic drive up the canyon that follows the Colorado River and we were coming around a corner and a truck going the other way lost this trailer block and it broke our mirror, dented the casing around the window, and embedded glass from our mirror into the window. At first I was pretty upset, but then realized that at the speed that both vehicles were going someone could have really been hurt if it would have hit the windshield or even the window. Thankfully our insurance will cover everything excluding our deductible but I'm thankful no one was hurt.


Here are our friends hanging out while I take pictures of the damage.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow! I'm so glad you're all okay.